Tuesday 29 May 2018

Fundraising





Hey everyone👋🏼


I have been super busy this past month (hence the lack of posts!) but it has been totally worth it!

Last month, I decided I wanted to do something to raise month for EDS Support UK. I struggled greatly to find something that I could participate in as I definitely can’t run or even walk long distances, so I decided to do a Zipwire! It may not be a marathon but it’s something😂 

I had set a target of £200, which I thought was quite ambitious but I have managed to raise....



£458.75!!



There are still some more donations still due to come in and its still not too late for you to donate: 


https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/sophie-thomas29


I completed the zipwire over the weekend and I can't believe how supportive everyone has been! It was such a fantastic experience, and definitely one I will never forget. EDS Support UK is a fantastic charity that supports people like me with Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome and is completely funded through donations alone! It is so lovely to see the donations continuing to go up and hopefully I can continue to fundraise and support this fabulous charity!




Much love,
Sophie xxx





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BendyBlogs♿️
Blogger Templates made by pipdig